Olga Dorlon PA-C
Olga Dorlon is a Board Certified Physician Assistant with more than 10 years experience in the medical profession. Originally from Eastern Europe, she received her Doctor of Medicine from Kiev National Medical University and completed her residency at Kiev Obstetrical Hospital #3. She moved to Las Vegas/Henderson in 2003 and received her Masters of Physician Assistant from Touro University. She has been a provider with WHASN since 2013 and joined Dr’s Gex Practice in 2015.
- University – Kiev National Medical University, Kiev, Ukraine
- Degree – Doctor of Medicine
- University – Touro University, Henderson, Nevada
- Degree – Masters of Physician Assistant
- Residency – Kiev Obstetrical Hospital Number Three (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- I specialize in all aspects of women’s health care, treating patients with individualized compassionate care, focusing on the whole woman and her needs until healing is complete.
- I am very upfront with my patients regarding their care and always act in my patients best interests. I enjoy explaining to my young patients the anatomy and physiology of their reproductive system and always provide strong points regarding sexually transmitted diseases and contraception. I like to individualize care with a patient’s input as to their desires and concerns. I truly want patients to adjust well to new stages of their lives (puberty / fertility /pregnancy / menopause) with understanding and acceptance of these changes, as well as helping my patients make healthy choices to achieve a high quality of life.
- I have a strong commitment to obstetrical patients’ education. I enjoy answering all the questions a new or future mother may have, helping women find the solutions so they are prepared for one of the most important parts of their life – becoming a parent. Under the careful supervision of Dr. Gex, I provide quality prenatal and postpartum care, high risk screening, and address all aspects of women’s health during pregnancy.
Clinical special interests
- abnormal PAP f/u, colposcopy diagnostic and treatment plans
- long term reversible contraception – Intrauterine device/Nexplanon implant insertions and removal
- reproductive endocrinology
- postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy
- I enjoy hiking/camping, skiing, exercising, and spending quality time with my twin sons.
Gex Womens Care is a licensed health care provider. Contact our offices for an appointment at (702) 366-1268. Please explore our website and feel free to call, e-mail or visit our office, which is located in the Medical Arts Pavilion, right behind St. Rose San Martin Hospital.